Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 2007 seawirld striper 3301 walkaround I have

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2007 seawirld striper 3301 walkaround I have a problem with the steering and I don't know if this boat has power steering or it's something else but it feels like a car when it looses its power steering need some answer to where to begin thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.What engine do you have in the boat?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello I have 2 Yamaha 250
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** boat hard to steer when you are sitting in the boat slip or just at idle?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
At all times it's the same even when we are driving its feels like it it didn't have power steering or a cable broke
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.
Can you post the model number from one of the engines?How many hoses do you see on the back of the helm? You will need to get into the console to see this. when is the last time that the steering was freer.