Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2001 Glastron SX 175. reason my trim pump

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Glastron SX 175. For some reason my trim pump is not operating correctly, you have to tap the side of the pump while holding up the switch on the throttle arm to make it go up or down, can't have that go out trying to pull it out of the water. I need to have someone fix this on the pad where it is parked because I cannot get it out of my yard unless I can raise the engine. I need on-site repair. Thank You.
Paul Arzberger (###) ###-####
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Hi Paul, my name is ***** ***** an information only service, how is it I can be of help to you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already know my trim pump is faulty, I need someone to come on-site and fix it.
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
You have the wrong company. You would need to call a dealer or mechanic to get somebody to come out to you. This isn't something we do here.
Expert:  Tan replied 7 months ago.
We do not go to boats to fix them. I live in Az. We only give out info for the consumer to do there own repairs. We can't recommend anyone either. Your best bet is to find a servicing dealer for your engine.