Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 2015 Sea Ray 250 SLX with a power engine hatch, both

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Sea Ray 250 SLX with a power engine hatch, both batteries are dead, how can I open the hatch?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. These boats came with optional shore power. Did your boat come equipped with a shore power connection?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me Brian?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
If the boat has shore power all you need to do is plug it in, turn on the battery charger, and then you can lift the hatch. Does that make sense?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.Thank youJason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, can you call me?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I can but it is an extra charge. I will send you the information on that. If accept the offer I can give you a ring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to accept the offer and it won't work, I also keep getting a payment error, but I checked and my credit card was charged
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Your payment was for a Q&A session (Chatting online). Phone service is a premium service that does cost extra, so your credit card won't reflect that. This should not be to difficult, your boat should have a shore power connection, does it not?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian? Does your boat have shore power?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, any luck getting the hatch open?