Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,

I am looking to buy a 1990 45 viking with 671tib with 2000

Customer Question

I am looking to buy a 1990 45 viking with 671tib with 2000 hrs.
looking for fed back.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today. It really depends on what your exact concerns or questions are. The very best advice is an marine survey, you are talking about a vessel that is roughly 26 years old and will show wear over the years, you want to make sure it is all in good condition. Most people looking at a Viking know what they are wanting and are looking at a Viking because of what it stands for and delivers. Thank you!- JoePlease rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.