Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

150 hp promax outboard that will not stay running.changed water

Customer Question

150 hp promax outboard that will not stay running.changed water seperator to no avail.HELP
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hi Frank, my name is***** are cataloged by serial number, lets start by getting that number so I can run it and see exactly what engine you have. Next, I do not know your level of expertise, nor what you have for tools or abilities, what kinds of questions did you have on the motor? Lastly, what is the history on the engine? When did it last run correctly? What information can you share with me on the engine?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will have to continue tomorrow.boat is in storage.last ran good in early november last are no problem and two grandsons are auto mechanics.
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
No problem. Just get me the serial when you get it and we can take it from there.
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hi Frank, just checking in, any luck with the serial number?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i sent an e-mail earlier this week saying the problem had been identified and was in the repair stage.
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
We don't work on emails here, all correspondence is handled through the website. If you hit reply an email message that the website sent you, that ends up in limbo.