Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 2004 Searay with 4.3 mercruiser. I

Customer Question

***** *****. I have a 2004 Searay with 4.3 mercruiser. I replaced the battery this year. everything works but the boat will not start. it does nothing but everything else works.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the boat will not start and does not make any sound or clicking sound as if trying to start. everything else in the boat works such as the blower the horn. I have seen advise that it might be a fuse or something.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** you have a volt meter to do some voltage tests?Could I get the engine serial number please? Do the gauges or anything work when you turn key to on position?