Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Hey my name is ***** *****. My battery shows a 3/4 charge but

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** *****. My battery shows a 3/4 charge but is acting like it's not strong enough to turn over the engine. Any ideas?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The motor is a force by mercury 90hp. Year 96. Battery is less than a year old
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Do you have a hand held volt meter, and are you able to take voltage meaurements?
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.
Are you still with me?