Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

It act like the battery dead does nothing I checked it its

Customer Question

it act like the battery dead does nothing I checked it its hot good contact
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: but when i push the button nothing happens?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Marine Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: may its a fuse I'm not sure where to look?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? What engine are you working on?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i'm still here I've been turning wrenches for a long time with a hot battery hooked up I'm just getting nothing it was working fine before
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
What engine are you working on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1999 Bombardeer jetski
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
call me
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
I don't work on those, I will opt out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it a fuse issue
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.All of the skis from 1999 have an electrical system similar to the one in the link I have sent. On it you will see the fuse holder, make sure that all of them are good and dry. If water got into the electrical system of the ski, you could be having more issues than a blown fuse.http://www.seadoopartshouse.com/oemparts/a/sea/500d8755f870020908258507/electrical-system