Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

Just brout 1987 165 hp mercruser 4cyl need typ coolant type

Customer Question

just brout 1987 165 hp mercruser 4cyl need typ coolant type
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: resvior is empty
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello.My name is ***** ***** this is the green anti freeze. If the engione has the pink that is propylene glycol.The engine originally came with ethelene glycol. Post back if you need further assistance.Pleae don't forget to positively rate my help as that is the only way I get paid. Follow up questions are always welcome at no extra charge on this subject.