Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.

Fuse to navigation lights 2013 bass tracker was

Customer Question

fuse to navigation lights for my 2013 bass tracker was blown but I replaced fuse but I am still not getting lights is there a reset button?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.There is no reset button for your lights. Are you sure that the fuse did not blow again?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
At this time it's not blown. The Manuel says there is a reset button but does not show where?
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
There is one on the main breaker for the boat. It is located on the main battery cable for the boat near the battery. Does anything else in the boat work? Suck as any of the pumps or the depth finder?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Everything works but the Nav lights and I replaced the fuse. The Nav poles boat light works and did before replacing fuse. Can you tell me what the reset button looks like?
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
That reset is not the issue as there is only one for the entire boat. Has any electrical work been done to the boat, Like adding a depthfinder?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The depth finder came installed
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Was just making sure that you did not add one on the bow. Have you removed the switch panel and looked at the back of the light switch?Does it still light up when you turn it on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I am taking it to the shop.
Expert:  Charles replied 6 months ago.
Ok then, is there anything else that you needed to know about your boat?