Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

What is the torque on a Yamaha 225 sho intake? I have another

Customer Question

what is the torque on a Yamaha 225 sho intake? I have another My Pisser on the engine only works a little, however the engine is running cool. I also have 30 psi pressure on m watr pressure gage
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? On the engine that has a weak pisser, what causes that is that either the hose or the fittings for the pisser are clogged with a little bit of debris. All you do there is take the hose off the cowl fitting and blow everything out with compressed air. On the intake torque, I will need the actual engine model number for that. Can I get that number please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
VF 225 A 2014 YAMAHA 225 SHO VMAX
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Sorry for the delay I was on the phone with another client. I have to run and pull the manual for that engine. Did you need any other specs while I have it open,, or just the intake manifold?
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.
Good morning, just checking in. Did you still need the manifold specs on the engine?