Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

On the left side of the top spark plug,there is a bolt hole

Customer Question

On the left side of the top spark plug,there is a bolt hole about 5/16 in diameter & water is leaking out
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Does a bolt are a plug go in that hole
JA: Anything else I can tell the Marine Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** get the make, model and serial number of your engine please?