Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 22 ft bay boat with an electrical issue. The stern

Customer Question

I have a 22 ft bay boat with an electrical issue. The stern running light was not working. I also had been dealing with intermittent no power to the switch panel. I fixed that which was the main feed terminal broke. Now none of the running lights work, nor does the horn. If I move the light switch to running it doesn't light but the next 2 switches light up. If I move it to anchor the light comes on but the light doesn't work. If I hit the horn switch the 2 switches next to the lights light up.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 6 months ago.
Your panel is somehow wired wrong. Here is a generic panel, follow this to check the wiring.It seems as if one or more switches are wired backwards.