Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

T JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated

Customer Question

t
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: trim motor runs fine on my 03 225 honda. Trying to use a turkey injector to put amsoil ATF fluid in. Have not moved the boat since Sept 2015. It's in the up locked position and won't budge
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Marine Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: General contractor for 30 years there are tricks for just about everything. Will certainly take the help
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Is the trailering latch on the motor flipped down? If you open up the manual relief screw will the motor drop down?
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.
Are you still with me?