Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I have a 1998 Yamaha 200 and the sides of the motor mount

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Yamaha 200 and the sides of the motor mount are rubbing on the transom mount as it's trimmed up and down. Just trying to see if that's a mount issue, and which mounts would normally cause that.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No, just that really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I'm having a hard time envisioning what you are trying to explain, can you send a picture or two over?