Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

I had water in my fuel had all the tanks pumped changed the

Customer Question

Hello I had water in my fuel had all the tanks pumped changed the fuel filter and water separator filter. When I start the engine it runs for a minute or so then quits and I get a "fuel lift pump not working properly message" 2008 Mercury Verado 250
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Specifically what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Can I get the serial number on the engine please.

This will have to go to the dealer to fix, what kinds of questions did you have for me?