Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,

I'm looking to see if the cockpit/ deck layout is the same

Customer Question

I'm looking to see if the cockpit/ deck layout is the same on a 1998 sea ray 215 ec as it is on a 2001 sea ray 215 ec. I have a 98 and want to replace the snap in carpet with carpet from a 2001.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

1998-2002 should all be about the same. Some components are universal from 1996-2001 and others such as this 1998-2002.

Carpet is one of those things that you can usually have made as well instead of buying used.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.