Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified

Where can you find replacement gauges 1999 ss extreme bass

Customer Question

Where can you find replacement gauges for a 1999 ss extreme bass boat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the digital gauges such as tach voltage and direction and water temp just quit working and Stratos has no records off boats that old
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jeff G. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, since your boat is 17 years old it may be difficult to find the exact same gauges. All of the gauge packages work basically the same so you can get something similar or an entirely new look. If you can take a picture of the gauges I can probably find you a close replacement.