Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Just put my 2004 mercury 115 4 stroke back on my boat. plug

Customer Question

just put my 2004 mercury 115 4 stroke back on my boat. plug the harness up but there are 3 single wires the I don't know how to hook up. colors on the boat harness and motor do not match
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

All Mercurys are cataloged by serial number, can I get that number please.

Next, what colors are each of the 3 wires in question?

Expert:  Jason replied 10 months ago.

Hello. It looks like you read my reply and logged off. The website has charged you to speak with me, did you still need help with this?

-Jason