Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

OMC sail drive Zephyr. 15813A.15hp. I'm looking iso-ring

Customer Question

OMC sail drive Zephyr. 15813A.15hp. I'm looking for an iso-ring rubber mount. part no.0322214.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

As you may be aware that part is obsolete and no longer available and the company was bought out. With that said there are sometimes old stock laying around and it is best to contact your local dealer for brp, johnson/evinrude parts which can usually put in some time and find parts that sometimes otherwise can not be found. This is not true for all parts and some are truly obsolete and no longer available.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.