Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I need a fuel pump that replaces my old vro so that I have

Customer Question

I need a fuel pump that replaces my old vro so that I have fuel pump only. its already disconnected and I want to rid of the vro and just have a fuel pump. but I need one to have enough psi. I have an 87 150 evinrude
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Marine Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Marine Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Marine Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

There are a couple of ways to do this, so a question back to you first. Is your VRO totally dead, or is it working and pumping fuel but you just don't trust it?

Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

It looks like you read my initial response, are you still with me?