Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a older Yamaha out board Mod. CV55EL, sn:663L319888

Customer Question

I have a older Yamaha out board Mod. CV55EL, sn:663L319888 that I bought used. It is listed as a 1998 on the title. My question is; can I add power trim and tilt to it, new or used? If so what part number would it be and would I need to make any modifications? I also need a manual.
Thanks, Dave
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

Hi Dave, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Manuals are copywritten, and not something we can hand out here. If we did, Yamaha would probably sue us for copyright theft. That being said, I can give you the part number on the manual if you want to order it on your own. And I can also talk with you about your power trim concerns. But I can not give you the manual for the engine. Did you want to continue, or call it quits?

Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

It looks like you keep refreshing the page, are you able to respond?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cancel this entire reqest as you have not been any help at all, it seems that all you want is money, money and more money. I am moer than dis-satisfied with your serviceI will go and deal with a professional in my area.