Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

We have an old evinrude elto twin outboard motor serial

Customer Question

We have an old evinrude elto twin outboard motor serial number(###) ###-#### ***** does not seem to have a model number there are what we believe are patent numbers such as(###) ###-####and(###) ###-####listed on a plaque. It belonged to my grandfather and I would like to have a plaque made for it and get any info that might be available about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi John, my name is Jason

I will have to ID the motor visually. Can you take a couple of pictures of it for me. (the more the better). After you take some pictures you can upload them via the paperclip icon above the text box.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !! I FEEL YOUR SITE IS A RIP OFF
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

I don't understand, we are definitely not a rip off. What kind of issue are you having?