Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 1993 (A393) Zodiac C285. The base has separated

Customer Question

Good evening,
I have a 1993 (A393) Zodiac C285. The base has separated from the pontoon and I would like to re-glue it. I am however having some difficulty trying to determine if the grey base material is PVC, Hypalon or Strongan. I am hesitant to do any glueing until I can make that determination. Suggestions?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hi Can. My name is***** for the delay, we all do this on the side, out of our houses. On Friday and Saturday nights most of use are out for the evening.

That boat would use PVC/Strongan fabric.

I think that should do it. But I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 8 months ago.

Hi Can, it looks like you read my answer and logged off without leaving a rating or a reply back. I do want to make sure I answer your question on the issue completely, and I think that I have. If you do have a further question on the issue please feel free to reply back. If not, the website has charged you to speak with me but they will not credit me for helping you out until you put through a rating for me. Please let me know if you are having trouble when trying to put through a rating.

Thanks again and happy boating!

Jason