Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

How to perform a compression test on a 2004 Yamaha 200 HPDI

Customer Question

How to perform a compression test on a 2004 Yamaha 200 HPDI my eng runs good when I did the test the compression was only 60 psi
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: my eng runs good but I wanted to test it for piece of mind hrs are about 475
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Top RPM is 5100 and I think it should be about 5600 on a 22 triton LTS bay boat prop is a 15 1/4 19p
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $21 after the Marine Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please cancel my order
Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hi Pete, my name is***** this something you still needed help with?