Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Trim will not go up on a mercruiser alpha one I can hear the

Customer Question

Trim will not go up on a mercruiser alpha one I can hear the motor run for both up and down not a click but runs like it should not even the trailer up will raise it like I said sounds like it's running normally but doesn't raise at times it pulsates like it want to go up
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also if I make the wife hit the up button and I lift the lower end up it will then stay in the up position and down worked fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also no leaks anywhere
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

I'm going to ask and obvious question but I have to ask. Have you checked the fluid level in the trim pump reservoir?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is full and it was fine at the end of last season like I said when I disconnected the up line from the pump itself the pump will even squirt out fluid when hitting the button.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I request refund it won't let me and I've just order a whole new pump don't have the time to chase this problem thanks for your time