Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Here, I have 2007 Kawasaki STX-12F, that maxes out at

Customer Question

here, I have 2007 Kawasaki STX-12F, that maxes out at approx. 5000rpm and 38-40 mph, compression, fuel flow, are good. Any ideas
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've replaced the fuel pump for $600.00 and that did nothing for the problem, when its out of the water or in reverse it will hit high RPM 7500-8000
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 9 months ago.

Hi this is Kenny, who am I speaking to and thank you for the request,

I see everything that you have replaced,now on the compression, I need the number for each cylinder ? Also how many hours are on this unit ?

Thanks

Kenny