Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

1941 kiekhaefer kb-4 U.S. Navy boat motor

Customer Question

Category: Boat
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Was wondering a price on it.. I have extra parts that came with it.. It is in running condition.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason replied 10 months ago.

Hi DJ, my name is Jason.

Like any other antique outboard value is going to depend heavily on it's overall condition. If it is running but has dents and dings, and is otherwise all original, you would be looking at the 250-300 ballpark. If it is running but in decent to excellent condition, you would be looking at the 500 for a fair asking price. If the engine is fully restored, in a showroom or like new condition, 700 to 800 is what a collector would be willing to pay for it.

Expert:  Jason replied 10 months ago.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 9 months ago.

Hi DJ, just wanted to check in. The website has charged you to speak with me but no rating has been put through. I wanted to make sure you didn't have any further questions on the issue. If none, Kindly select the rating of your choice so that the website will compensate me for helping you out.
Thanks,
Jason