Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

My name is ***** *****. by the way. I was replacing the fuel

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Hi! by the way. I was replacing the fuel lines yesterday on my 1995 717 rotax and the pulse nipple came out of the upper crank case. well part of it did. 2 questions how to i get the broken part out of the upper crank case and how do I install the new one? Thank You in andvance
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ok its a 95 717 in a sportster. the little fuel pulse nipple is broke half in the upper crank case and the other end is in the hose in the bottom of the engine compartment. The little brass nipple.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat