Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

My name is ***** ***** we have a Onan Model 6.5 MDKDP26501 C

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** we have a Onan Model 6.5 MDKDP26501 C diesel marine generator fitted into a 1989 Ocen Alexander cruiser. The generator was attempted to be repaired by the previous owner and is in bits , we would like to know what we could purchase new to replace this and where we could purchase this from
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi we are looking for a replacement of the of the 6.5 KW generator
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  koboma replied 10 months ago.

Let me opt out!