Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Have a Tohatsu 90B that has sat around months. Have change

Customer Question

Customer: Have a Tohatsu 90B that has sat around for 18 months. Have change fuel and had it running but only with high revs using hand throttle. As soon as we drop the revs it cuts out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $26) to post your type of question to Boat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jason, my name is ***** ***** well.

These are very complicated engines, and special diagnostic tools are required to troubelshoot them.What kinds of questions did you have?