Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Names ***** *****
, ok I have a Nissan NS5B 5 hp

Customer Question

Customer: names ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok I have a Nissan NS5B 5 hp motor,im looking for remote control for my sailboat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $26) to post your type of question to Boat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you with your question.

The remote control and all the components to hook it to the engine can be found here. If starting from scratch, you will need part 2 and one of the harness assemblies.

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Nissan/Outboard/2006/NSF5B/REMOTE%20CONTROL/parts.html