Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

Have a 115 hp 4 stroke EFI 2009 outboard motor. Pretty sure

Customer Question

Have a 115 hp 4 stroke EFI 2009 outboard motor. Pretty sure the pencil coil on one of the spark plugs is cactus. Can I still run the boat in the water at low speeds until I can get another pencil coil replacement? Thanks Tim
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

Hi Tim, my name is***** certainly can. Obviously the engine will be lacking power because it won't be running on all cylinders. But it won't hurt anything else. Did you have any further questions on the issue, or was that your major concern?

Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you have a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you and happy holidays!
Jason