Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a TAMD73 EDC 1999, which has given me lots of fun,

Customer Question

I have a TAMD73 EDC 1999, which has given me lots of fun, but is now slowly dying. What is the Volvo present substitute for this
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

Hi Chuck, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

The replacement for the TAMD73 would be the D6-435 engine.

Did you have any further questions on the issue, or did you just need to know the replacement model number?

Thanks,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
D6 435, that is what I was imagining, thanks a lot Jadon, and Happy 2016 !
Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

You are very welcome and I was glad I could help. Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you and happy holidays!
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

Hello, just checking in. No rating has been put through yet so I wanted to make sure you didn't have any further questions on the issue. If there was anything else just let me know.

Thanks,
Jason