Kenny O.
Kenny O., Personal Watercraft Specialist, Kawasaki Jet Ski, Yamaha Wave Runners, Sea Doo Watercraft
Experience:  Product Specialist Kawasaki Factory Support 24 Years, 8 years National Technical Director IJSBA
30381042

How can I identify the intake and exhaust valves on this

Customer Question

Customer: how can I identify the intake and exhaust valves on this motor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am adjusting the valves on my Yanmar 6lp ste ( same motor a the Toyota) and the intake and exhaust valve are adjusted differently. So, I will need to identify on from the other . Can you tell me how to id these valves?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $20) to post your type of question to Toyota Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes , but I am looking for the valves to be identified on the Yanmar 6 lp ste . So, if i am going to pay , I want an answer from a yanmar expert. Do you want a picture of the head ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** you still need help with this ?

Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

I put together a easy to identify chart for adjusting procedure, if you have any questions, please reply and I will glad to answer.

Thanks

http://www.hightail.com/download/ZWJYNnFPZ2ptNElQWWNUQw