Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Bottom cyl. has no vacuum thru the carb. comp. is 123 on all

Customer Question

Customer: bottom cyl. has no vacuum thru the carb. comp. is 123 on all cyl. went thru carbs. leak down is great. spark is blue, put my hand over each carb. stalls on 1 and 2, # ***** does nothing keeps ideling fuel pump is new?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: at wot its runs nice but all at of a sudden it takes off like nos is turned on then slows down. starts fine, idles fine but has no vacuum on 3
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $26) to post your type of question to Boat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

What is the year, model, make ?

Thanks

Kenny