Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Can you tell me what year my outboard is, serial #1992087

Customer Question

Customer: can you tell me what year my Johnson outboard is, serial #1992087 and model # ***** 21 B its a 35hp .need electric cable throttle and controls
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: motor runs great test ran on another boat bought motor only need to find controls to work on my boat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $26) to post your type of question to Boat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes ,great
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

The model number you listed is not valid. Do you have any other numbers on the engine?