Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I need the following Shurflo pumps Searay boat: 2088-433-344

Customer Question

Hi, I need the following Shurflo pumps for my Searay boat:
2088-433-344
2095-233-234
Do you have stock and then also price please for sending to Perth , Western Australia
Thanks
Gerhard ***@******.***
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

The 2095-233-234 is an 12v 3.3gpm @ 45 psi wash down pump, you can purchase any pump with at least the same gpm and psi (and even then you can go up or down depending on what the system is designed for, as an example going up to an 4.0gpm pump at 45 psi or 60psi even) just confirm amps stay the same or that the electrical can handle the increase if there is one. As an exact replacement for that washdown pump here is one that would replace it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shurflo-Blaster-trade-II-Washdown-Pump-12v-4238-121-E07-/371268186471

As for the 2088-433-344 it is an 12v 4.0gpm @ 45psi freshwater pump, it is an aqua king fresh water pump 4901-4212 and if it cannot be located then you would want to possibly step up to a 4148 or 4148-153-E75 which bumps up from 45 psi to 55 psi. You could also go to the smart sensor 4901-0211 which is a 50psi.

If trying to locate a pump local to you please keep this in mind, the only things you need to follow are the pump specs which are washdown is 12v 3.3gpm @ 45psi and freshwater is 12v 4.0gpm @45psi, and locate pumps based on that info from shurflow or another manufacture, do not worry about the part numbers of your current pumps the only thing that matters is the specs and what they are used for.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

If you need any further info please let me know.

I did also send over an offer for a phone call as well as you requested.

Thanks,

Joe

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I just wanted to follow up with you regarding the pumps to ensure you located and were able to have them shipped to you.

Thanks,

Joe