Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a 12.5 kw phazor gen set with 300 hours on it, we

Customer Question

i have a 12.5 kw phazor gen set with 300 hours on it, we came in from fishing it was running great shut it down came back next day to go fishing again it not producing power i have replaced the avr and all fuses it only shows 12 5 volts between k1 and k2 terminals i had to leave town for week so when got back i fired it up it was producing 125 volts instead of 250 then it just went back to nothing any ideas
Category: Boat
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,
Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still having same problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have any ideas I have replaced all fuses avr and still no power fixin to try hammer
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

What is the model number of the unit?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the electrical ens numbers I have are BS5000:part 3 BS EN 60034-1 serial number X12K464066
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I do not seem to have access to an wiring diagram for this model, I will continue a search instead and see if I can locate one. In the mean time there is not much I can offer until I have the wiring to review. For now I can only suggest checking connections for harnesses/electrical are tight and no corrosion. i will attempt to locate a wiring schematic for this unit.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the cummins engine model number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a wiring schematic of unit I have done all test but to pull end off and che4ck diodes on electrical end I have checked everything I know