Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Kenny I have 285 Bayliner it was running fine when all of a

Customer Question

Hi Kenny I have 285 Bayliner it was running fine when all of a sudden the alarm on ingen sounded oil pressure 170 I stopped the motor and restarted about 5 minutes later no problem level went down refuelled and started cruising when I stopped for a while and then I tried to start the motor it would not go when in nautral and give more fuel it starts however when I pull the lever back to ingage it turs off the allarm beeps and cannot start in normal position can you help thanks
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Kenny, not sure if you are looking for me, but I'm on here and my background is in Personal Watercraft, I really don't get into the boat questions, sorry about that

Kenny O