Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Is anyone review my question?

What I have

Customer Question

Is anyone review my question?

What I have done - I have installed stable, fill the gas tank to full, run each motor with the boat tilted upward for two 30 seconds intervals. Fill the oil reservoir to the top. Removed the spark plugs, installed a fooger in the cylinders, spun each engine over and reinstalled the plugs. My question is - I have 2 3/8 waterlines on the front of the head and one on the rear of the head engine which one do I disconnect and pour antifreeze in? I know I need to use a 3/8 piece hose above the engine and a funnel and gravity will fill the engine with antifreeze. Which hose do I take lose and pour it in?

Category: Boat