Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

Could you see the last portion I sent? The link you provided

Customer Question

could you see the last portion I sent? The link you provided was for a two stroke and I'm a four stroke. I did a vacuum test on both mechanical pumps and one did leak down. since ethanol has broken down even the fuel lines i'm sure it can compromise the
internal parts of these pumps.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about that. I'm helping somebody else at the same time with a V150.... And I got it backwards. What is the actual model number on your engine, i'll look up the correct pumps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have it here it's in the storage lot. let me go see if my papers are upstairs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
serial number 63px1049970 f150
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ecm # 63p8591a33 if it helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ahh F150txr
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Got it. I've spent the last 15 minutes looking and I don't see a repair kit for that pump. But on this don't take my word for it, I don't normally look up parts, I just turn wrench. Give a Yamaha dealer a call and see if they can find a repair kit for these pumpe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okMy in house CEO has advised that I am authorized to just get a true Yamaha pump.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Got a part number or link?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I noticed no rating has been put through yet. So I was checking in and seeing if you had any further questions on the issue. Please keep in mind the website charges you either way, they just don't credit me unless a rating is put through. If there was anything else feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Jason