Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

2006 25 msh yamaha. about three quarters of a mile running

Customer Question

2006 25 msh yamaha. about three quarters of a mile running at half speed, once the moter warms up, the moter will start missing like its running on one cylinder. The last time it was in the water the moter started missing and we tried to get fire from both cylinders, the top was firing but the bottom was not.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** will assist you today.

When you changed the plugs, was the bottom cleaner than the top?

What did you get for compression?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I really don,t remember the exact number. The man helping has more experience than me an claimed the compression was fine
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Is there any chance that you could do the test again, it really helps diagnose these if I know it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
charles there is a chance but not today. leave me a phone number or email address and i will get back.
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

You can reply back to me using the site. I am locked to your question and all replies come straight to me. If you wish to move to the phone, that is an extra service now offered by the site. I will enclose the offer for that as well.