Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2008 250x ski that dies every time the throttle is

Customer Question

I have a 2008 250x ski that dies every time the throttle is released quickly. It restarts every time. Any ideas?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can get you hull number there were a few issues on this year, also how many hours on this unit and is it a salt or fresh water ski ?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has 71 hours on it. I bought it used. It appears that it probably has been in salt water, but primarily used in fresh water. The ski is at my lake house so I can't get you the hull number.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, I usually like looking up the hull number give me a lot of information and the exact model code also. Anyway you have low hours on the unit, has anyone replaced spark plugs lately ? if replaced was that something you did or was in brought to someone.

How many hours were on the ski when you purchased it ? I saw your request for the call, let me get a little more info and if we have to we can do that.

Thanks