Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I Have a Bayliner Ceira 2252 with a 350 Mec cruiser, after

Customer Question

Hi My name is John
I Have a Bayliner Ceira 2252 with a 350 Mec cruiser, after about running for 20min an alarm goes off for about 10seconds all pressures are ok fluids ok. can you help?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi John my name is Jason.

Can I get the serial number on the engine. What kind of pattern is the alarm beeping? Is it a solid tone, constant beeping over and over, or 2 or 3 beeps a minute?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Engine Number OM635241 It is after runnnig for about 20 mins, the beep is one lound beep goes for about 3 or 4 seconds then repeats after another 5 to 10 mins..
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Got the serial number. The only way to figure this out is to hook the scan tool up to it. It's not something I would be able to help you with here. Good luck.