Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I need two pilings new...must replace the old ones.. the

Customer Question

I need two pilings new...must replace the old ones.. the pilings are away from the dock, they are to hold the boat of 50 feet .how much will it cost and when can you do it by.
I live in miami beach 33154
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to find the cancell button. You see I am not interested in your monthly plans. and I am very upset that you do not have a cancell button..So I will only pay you $5.00 only and nothing more . you are not authorized...
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Have you already contacted any local companies for this repair?

Thanks,

Joe