Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

What does a 25' - 2006 sea draft? How shallow can it run &

Customer Question

What does a 25' - 2006 sea chaser draft? How shallow can it run & what depth of water does it take to get up in?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Draft with the boat at maximum capacity is 9 inches. With less weight in the boat it obviously will not sit as low. As far as how shallow can you run it... You have to account for the extra length of the outboard, but you would be looking at roughly 15 inches as a lower limit. As to your last question, what do you mean by "what depth of water does it take to get it up"? Can you clarify that for me.

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking in. The website has charged you but they have not credited me for helping you out because no rating has been put through yet. Did you have any further questions on the issue, was there anything else, or something I missed?

Thanks,