Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

2003 Yamaha Jet Ski Model XLT 1200---- What is the

Customer Question

2003 Yamaha Jet Ski Model XLT 1200---- What is the recommended engine oil to use and instructions for use?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

If the engine is all original it is oil injected, and self mixing. There is an oil tank that you would add oil to with every fill up. The oil ratio is variable, but it averages 50 to 1. So plan on burning 1 gallon of oil for every 50 gallons of gas you burn. The recommended oil is Yamaha's Yamalube 2W, which you can get at any Yamaha dealer. Alternatively you can use any good TCW3 engine oil.

Do you have any further questions on the issue or does that about cover it for you?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

I think that should do it. But I work for tips so I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking in. The website has charged you but they have not credited me for helping you out because no rating has been put through yet. Did you have any further questions on the issue, was there anything else, or something I missed?

Thanks,