Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have 2004 centurian avalanche. Filled up tank went out it

Customer Question

I have 2004 centurian avalanche. Filled up tank went out it started then died. I started again and felt like wanted to die again. It seems to run ok but doesn't want to go the full speed.put throttle all the way down but only goes 30
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure but didn't get a response yet
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Check fuel pressure, empty your filter into a glass jar to check for water and debris, check compression, check spark/ignition misfires with a timing light, check for air restrictions.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe