Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine mechanical and electronics, pwc, wiring, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a 2007 Nissan 15HP 4 stroke that runs fine until a

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Nissan 15HP 4 stroke that runs fine until a load is placed on it. It then stumbles, runs rough and dies. It will sometimes run fine for small periods. I have change the entire fuel system from tank to carb and still the same. spark plugs look good
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
low speed is usually ok but when I attempt full throttle it doesn't go any faster and starts to bog down and die
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Next would be checking compression, spark/ignition for misfires and air restrictions.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe